Here’s another simple recipe for fish you might want to try.
It took me about 10 minutes to prepare everything and another 20 minutes to cook the fish in the oven giving me enough time to get it if my gym wear and pop into the shower before feasting on this sea beauty 😋
- 1 Medium sea bass (or other white fish if your choice)
- 1/2 tsp ground chilli
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp fish seasoning – optional
- 2 tbsp olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- Handful of fresh coriander to garnish
- 1 fresh chilli to garnish
- Heat your oven to 160c (fan)
- Prepare a roasting tray by lining with foil first then a non-stick sheet if you have some. Set aside.
- Clean your fish in running water. Pat dry with a paper towel and place on a plate.
- To ensure your seasoning penetrates the fish, make 2 slashes on the fish – not too deep though!
- In a separate bowl, mix all the dry spices and salt. Add the oil and rub on the fish – inside and out making sure to rub into the slashed areas as well.
- Transfer your fish to your roasting tray, pop in the pre-heated oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- When the fish is cooked, cool the fish for 5 minutes – this will make the fish easy to take off the roasting tray without breaking it up. Garnish with the fresh coriander and chilli slices 🤗